D. Michael O’Haver – Author, Graphic Artist, Publisher
Graduate of the Institute of Children’s Literature, 2010
O’Haver is a retired City and Regional Planner who started writing children’s picture books, the first one was a joint effort with his granddaughter Mickenzie Haver – Mickenzie’s Menagerie. O’Haver’s writing accomplishments currently include 7 genres:
- Children’s Picture Books (8)
- Children’s Chapter Books (2)
- Children’s Educational Workbooks (3)
- Adult Self-Help Books (3)
- Adult Historical Fiction (1)
- Memoirs (2)
- Christian Poetry (3)
- Newsletters (10)
- Adult Science Fiction (3 Coming Soon)
He has now published his first Historical Novel – Sierra Gold Fever, with Ambassador International.
He has recently completed the first draft of his new book Time Transcender. He continues to work on this at present.
Covers of D. Michael O’Haver’s books: